Creepy-crawlies take a chic turn in The Punctilious Mr. P's 'Halloween Classics.' The cast of characters rendered in Victorian era engravings include:
The Great Horned Owl, Poe's Raven, Angry Black Cat, Fuzzy Spider, Dead Man's Skull, Plump Pumpkin and Vampire Bat.
Halloween is more Irish than St. Patrick's Day. Halloween's origins come from a Celtic festival for the dead called “Samhain.” Celts believed the ghosts of the dead roamed Earth on this holiday, so people would dress in costumes and leave “treats” out on their front doors to appease the roaming spirits.
- 16 cards to a pack
- 7 image set (2 of each image. 4 of the plump pumpkin)
- Size: 3.4" x 2.1" or 86mm x 54mm (standard credit card)
- Printed on sheet-fed hot-press cotton rag watercolor paper with archival Japanese inks
- Complimentary Digital Calligraphy Service:
- Choose your style of calligraphy above, then add up to 16 guest's names.
- "ADD TO CART."
- Suggested Orientation: Both Horizontal & Vertical. Digital Calligraphy on horizontal cards is written straight across the card, while vertical cards may be written on an angle.
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order. NO RETURNS unless in error by us.
- Made-by-hand in our workshop in Old Chatham, New York