Pack of Notecards: Mid-Century Baubles
Bring a sense of glam and nostalgia inspired by mid-century modern Christmas ornaments.
Have your name on the marquee!
Personalize your note cards by adding your name to the marquee as a gift to yourself, or for someone else. 'Mid-Century Baubles' features a single image, exquisitely printed on cold-press watercolor paper made for The Punctilious Mr. P's Place Card Co.
Return address upgrade
Adding your personalized name at the top of the marquee is always complimentary, but for a small upgrade, you can have your return address printed on the back of the envelope. We'll print it in ALL CAPS exactly as you type it in the field below. If you need to see a proof, please select "—WITH PROOF."
Why a handwritten note card
A handwritten note is the fingerprint of a connection between two people. Like fingerprints, each note and sentiment is unique. This is why your choice of stationery holds significance. It's hard to clutch an email to one's heart, or pin your cell phone to your board and get lost in reverie. The handwritten note card tells someone special that you've taken the time to pen your thoughts to paper. Today, sending a handwritten note is more meaningful than ever.
- 8 notecards with 8 envelopes
- For a small upgrade, you can have your return address printed on the envelopes. A proof (photo) can be provided for an additional fee.
- Featuring 1 image
- Titled Marquee: your name appears at the top center of the card (complimentary)
- Includes a test card for your writing instrument
- Our notecards are works of art that can be framed or displayed
- Bound with a vellum belly band with Mr. P signature sealing wafer on back.
- Packaged in our signature anthemion cardstock folio with Mr. P's gold label. Wax seal on back.
- Boxed to be gifted or simply open & use!
- 5.5" x 4.25"
- NO copper engraving plate needed!
- Personalize the marquee with your name— one pack at a time! For example: : Dorothy Denrich, is also known as Dot, Aunt Dodie, Mom and Nana depending upon who receives her card. Have fun with your name.
- Our notecards are like works of art meant to be saved, or framed to cherish.