PAX Candle: Lavender
nature's chill pill
100% essential oil
Introducing our inaugural 100% pure soy wellness candle that's good for you; good for the Earth.
Rightfully named PAX (meaning peace in Latin), this single note, 100% pure Belgian essential oil of Lavender candle has an unmistakable olfactory imprint that is transportive by activating all the senses with aromatherapy and wellness properties that conjure relaxation, peace and centeredness. In other words, lavender is nature's chill pill.
Our candle is housed in our signature anthemion two-piece, hard shell box—offered bowed with a deep amethyst colored satin ribbon or without. Our label takes on a gleam of glamour with a new gold frame— boxed and ready for gifting, or just because...
Delivery: Shipping Now
- 100% Pure Essential Oil of Lavender, single-note.
- 100% organic, hand-poured, soy wax ethically produced from sustainable sources. Our soy wax is also biodegradable, compostable, eco-friendly and clean burning— great if you're prone to allergies.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.
- Hand poured in small batches in USA.
- Unbleached cotton wick with paper core. We do not use wicks with lead wire cores.
- Clean burn; Soot-free.
- It’s not just the candles themselves that are environmentally friendly. As soy wax is biodegradable and water soluble, it means our glass containers are easily washable, making them recyclable or reusable as a planter, chic pen caddy or catchall for your trinkets.
- Burn time: may burn up to 60 hours.
- Includes a box of Mr. P's matches.
- Volume: 9 ounce (255g)
- Height: 3-1/4" (8.25cm)
- Diameter: 3-1/4" (8.25cm)
During later times, lavender became a bath additive in several regions, including Persia, ancient Greece, and Rome. These cultures believed that lavender helped purify the body and mind.
Since ancient times, lavender has been used to treat many different ailments, including:
Highest Quality Pure Essential Oils
Extracted from plants + flowers providing true aromatherapy, as nature intended. Essential oils actually heal at a cellular level. Despite their name, essential oils are not oils but are aromatic, volatile substances or essences extracted from a plant, herb or flower by distillation or expression.
Vegan Non-GMO Soy Wax
Burns cleanly + slowly at a low temperature that delivers amazing performance. Soy is the highest renewable source and is biodegradable.
100% Cotton Wicks
Non-lead core wicks. Only wicks made of plant fiber and are considered to be the safest to burn.
Trim the Wick:
Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.
Follow the 2-foot rule— don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.
Upcycle Your Candle Jar:
Learn the simple steps of how to safely remove the remaining portion of wax from the jar and upcycle the jar into a bud vase or pencil caddy or whatever you'd like!