Single Personalized Note Card: Parakeets
'Parakeets' features a choice of 2 images to select from, exquisitely printed on cold-press watercolor paper made for The Punctilious Mr. P's Place Card Co.
In just five simple steps...
- Indicate your name as you wish to be known to your sendee (titled marquee): ie: AUNT DODIE
- Create your salutation: ie: Dear Chrissy
- Compose your personalized message: ie: We will miss seeing your beautiful face this spring...
- Conclude with your complimentary closing: ie: Love always,
- Lastly, your signature: ie: Aunt Dodie & Uncle Eddie
And then we do the rest— print your card, address the envelope by hand, add Mr. P's 1st class USPS postage and drop it in the mail for you! Always ready to lend a hand!
Why a personalized note card
A personalized note is the unique souvenir of a connection between two people, the physical embodiment of emotions and experiences. This is why your choice of stationery holds significance. It's hard to clutch an email to your heart, or pin your cell phone to your board and get lost in reverie. The personalized note card tells someone special that you've taken the time to capture your sentiment on paper. Today, sending a personalized note is more meaningful than ever.
- Concierge Service: Stay home— we'll go to the post office for you!
- Single Personalized Note Card (Cold Press Watercolor Paper 5.5" x 4.25") & Envelope
- Our note cards are works of art that can be framed
- Titled Marquee: your name appears at the top center of the card
- Note Date placed at upper right corner
- Choice of 2 fonts for your message
- Hand addressed envelope
- We stamp and drop your note card in the post.
- NO copper engraving plate needed!
- Personalize the marquee with your name— one card at a time! For example: : Dorothy Denrich, is also known as Dot, Aunt Dodie, Mom and Nana depending upon who receives her card. Have fun with your name.
- Don't have to buy a bulk minimum! You can buy just one single card!
- Our note cards are like works of art meant to be saved, or framed to cherish.